I cut my teen-aged teeth on horror books by authors like Stephen King, Anne Rice, John Saul, Robin Cook, etc. But I haven’t read many horror novels in the past few decades, though I still watch horror movies. I want to change that in 2017.
I’m participating in the 2017 Horror Reading Challenge posted by scifiandscary blog here.
My goal for 2017 is to hit this level:
Oracle of Coolthulhu’s Temple: Read and review 20-25 horror books to receive the Oracle badge
TOTAL DONE: [10/20]
Titles from my “Best of horror” list: 
- Rosemary’s Baby by Ira Levin (1967) Read 2/1/2017 ***** MY REVIEW
- The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty (1971) Read 2/17/2017 ***** MY REVIEW
- Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice (1976) Read 3/5/2017 ***** MY REVIEW
- The Elementals by Michael McDowell (1981), Read 4/7/2017 *****
New titles released in 2016-2017: 
Other Older Horror Titles: 
- Come Along With Me by Shirley Jackson (1968) Read 2/7/2017 **** MY REVIEW
- Suffer the Children by John Saul Read (1977) Read 3/7/2017 **** MY REVIEW
- Dead Leaves: 8 Tales from the Witching Season by Kealan Patrick Burke (2011) ***